Friday, July 18, 2008

Mama Roxy Photo Tribute I






While I sit with Mama Roxy, I'm starting a photo blog of some of the amazing photographs of Mama Roxy in her finest moments. These posts will most likely be consolidated later into more organized, chronological posts, but for the time being I just want to get these out there.

Please note that all photopgraphs are copyrighted to Aquelah Davis, and not to be retransmitted, copied or redistributed in any way without express prior permission from Aquelah Davis.



Mama Roxy having fun in the summer at my condo.













Mama Roxy and Papa recovering from wounds after being broadsided by a driver running a red light. Fortunately they were ok with bumps scrapes and bruises, but the CR-V was totaled!


Papa is also sucking on a popsicle after his ordeal.






Mama Roxy sitting on the front porch of her home with a large cucumber we planted in the side planter that was ripe for picking! We grew several giant cucumbers and tomatoes. We planted squash too, but I think the cucumbers especially choked them off.











Mama Roxy preparing one of our tomatoes we grew last summer.













Just a preview of Mama Roxy in her glory days as a model! More pictures from that era are will be posted in Photo Tribute II.















2 comments:

glamah16 said...

Its nice to see her happy, outside of work photos, with her family.

Jen said...

Your mother sounded like a remarkable woman. Courtney told me a lot about her. Lovely photos. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss.